After a suggestion over on the facebook page for the site, I decided to make some fill-in-the-blanks style teaching versions of the element infographics for teachers. These could be used as part of a research task on the different groups of elements in the Periodic Table. There’s a sheet for each of the groups, and you can download all of them in a zip file here. Feedback appreciated!
- The Compound Interest Periodic Table of Data – New Elements Update!
- This Week in Chemistry – Official New Element Names, and Evidence Against the Mpemba Effect
- The 2016 Compound Interest Chemistry Advent Calendar
- The Chemistry of Turmeric – Fluorescence, Indicator, and Health Effects
- This Week in Chemistry – The Aroma of Liquorice, and a Failed Alzheimer’s Drug
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.