After a suggestion over on the facebook page for the site, I decided to make some fill-in-the-blanks style teaching versions of the element infographics for teachers. These could be used as part of a research task on the different groups of elements in the Periodic Table. There’s a sheet for each of the groups, and you can download all of them in a zip file here. Feedback appreciated!
- Finding More Stable Forms of Drugs Using Full Interaction Maps
- This Week in Chemistry – VX Implicated in Assassination, and Metallic Hydrogen Sample Lost
- The Composition of Oscar Statuettes
- Chemistry at the Movies – In C&EN
- This Week in Chemistry – Saliva’s Influence on Cheese Flavour, and Improving C-13 NMR Signals
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.