After a suggestion over on the facebook page for the site, I decided to make some fill-in-the-blanks style teaching versions of the element infographics for teachers. These could be used as part of a research task on the different groups of elements in the Periodic Table. There’s a sheet for each of the groups, and you can download all of them in a zip file here. Feedback appreciated!
- Celebrating Sant Jordi (Saint George’s Day) Chemistry with ICIQ
- The March for Science – Ten things that chemistry has done for us
- This Week in Chemistry – Dissolvable Silk Batteries, and Hydrothermal Vents on Enceladus
- The Chemistry of Dyeing Easter Eggs – in C&EN
- This Week in Chemistry – Desalinating Water with a Graphene Sieve, and an Improved NMR Technique
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.