If the A3 free downloads provided on the site are a little on the small side for your liking, or if you’d just like higher quality prints of the infographics than you can produce on your own, then it’ll please you to learn that you can now purchase all of the graphics on the site in sizes ranging from the quite large A2 to the monstrously large A0. You can do so simply by visiting the site’s store. If you don’t want to part with your hard-earned cash, fear not – the graphics will still continue to be provided free on the site in A3 size.
- The 2016 Compound Interest Chemistry Advent Calendar
- The Chemistry of Turmeric – Fluorescence, Indicator, and Health Effects
- This Week in Chemistry – The Aroma of Liquorice, and a Failed Alzheimer’s Drug
- “Why Does Asparagus Make Your Wee Smell?”: Now Available in Paperback, and in French!
- This Week in Chemistry – Sweat-Powered Sock Sensors, and Chemical Traces on Phones
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.