It’s the start of December tomorrow, which means it’s time for the second year of the Compound Interest Advent Calendar! From tomorrow, there’s going to be a new graphic every day until Christmas; so even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, it’s a good excuse to get a daily chemistry fix. You can keep up with the calendar here – maybe even set it as your homepage so you don’t miss a day!
- The Compound Interest Periodic Table of Data – New Elements Update!
- This Week in Chemistry – Official New Element Names, and Evidence Against the Mpemba Effect
- The 2016 Compound Interest Chemistry Advent Calendar
- The Chemistry of Turmeric – Fluorescence, Indicator, and Health Effects
- This Week in Chemistry – The Aroma of Liquorice, and a Failed Alzheimer’s Drug
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.