It’s the start of December tomorrow, which means it’s time for the second year of the Compound Interest Advent Calendar! From tomorrow, there’s going to be a new graphic every day until Christmas; so even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, it’s a good excuse to get a daily chemistry fix. You can keep up with the calendar here – maybe even set it as your homepage so you don’t miss a day!
- Finding More Stable Forms of Drugs Using Full Interaction Maps
- This Week in Chemistry – VX Implicated in Assassination, and Metallic Hydrogen Sample Lost
- The Composition of Oscar Statuettes
- Chemistry at the Movies – In C&EN
- This Week in Chemistry – Saliva’s Influence on Cheese Flavour, and Improving C-13 NMR Signals
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.