This month’s instalment of Periodic Graphics in the American Chemical Society’s C&EN magazine takes a look at how chemistry can help repel water from surfaces as April showers approach. You can see the full graphic on the C&EN site.
- Celebrating Sant Jordi (Saint George’s Day) Chemistry with ICIQ
- The March for Science – Ten things that chemistry has done for us
- This Week in Chemistry – Dissolvable Silk Batteries, and Hydrothermal Vents on Enceladus
- The Chemistry of Dyeing Easter Eggs – in C&EN
- This Week in Chemistry – Desalinating Water with a Graphene Sieve, and an Improved NMR Technique
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.