This month’s instalment of Periodic Graphics in the American Chemical Society’s C&EN magazine takes a look at how chemistry can help repel water from surfaces as April showers approach. You can see the full graphic on the C&EN site.
- The Compound Interest Periodic Table of Data – New Elements Update!
- This Week in Chemistry – Official New Element Names, and Evidence Against the Mpemba Effect
- The 2016 Compound Interest Chemistry Advent Calendar
- The Chemistry of Turmeric – Fluorescence, Indicator, and Health Effects
- This Week in Chemistry – The Aroma of Liquorice, and a Failed Alzheimer’s Drug
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.