This month’s instalment of Periodic Graphics in the American Chemical Society’s C&EN magazine takes a look at how chemistry can help repel water from surfaces as April showers approach. You can see the full graphic on the C&EN site.
- Finding More Stable Forms of Drugs Using Full Interaction Maps
- This Week in Chemistry – VX Implicated in Assassination, and Metallic Hydrogen Sample Lost
- The Composition of Oscar Statuettes
- Chemistry at the Movies – In C&EN
- This Week in Chemistry – Saliva’s Influence on Cheese Flavour, and Improving C-13 NMR Signals
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.