In this month’s Periodic Graphics in Chemical & Engineering News magazine, we’re looking at the compositions of U.S. coins, as well as some of their quirky history. Click through to the C&EN site to view the full graphic. For our UK followers, there’s also an older graphic on UK coin compositions here!
- This Week in Chemistry – Plant Molecule Contraceptives, and How Orchids Attract Wasps
- Making a Red Cabbage pH Indicator: The Method and the Chemistry
- Hepatitis Awareness Month & Hepatitis Treatments – in C&EN
- This Week in Chemistry – Bear Hair Diet Insights, and the Most Efficient Single Molecule Diode
- The Chemistry of Allergies and Antihistamines – in C&EN
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.