In this month’s Periodic Graphics in Chemistry & Engineering News magazine, we’re looking at the chemistry dentists use to keep your pearly whites healthy. Click through to see the full graphic, including information on tooth decay, fluoride toothpaste, fillings, and tooth whitening.
- 40 years of platinum drugs for cancer – in C&EN
- What are wedding rings made of, and how do their properties vary?
- #ChemMonthly August 2018: Hearing proteins, an organic solar cell record, and a planet with a titanium and iron atmosphere
- Why are different gas mixes used for scuba diving? – in C&EN
- The chemistry of aubergine (eggplant) colour, bitterness and browning
Please note: none of the graphics on this site are intended for a specific chemistry syllabus, and it should not be assumed that they comprehensively cover any portion of required content for particular qualifications.
The Compound Interest Book
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.