In this month’s Periodic Graphics in Chemistry & Engineering News magazine, we’re looking at the chemistry dentists use to keep your pearly whites healthy. Click through to see the full graphic, including information on tooth decay, fluoride toothpaste, fillings, and tooth whitening.
- The chemistry of Venus flytraps – in C&EN
- How many women have won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry?
- #ChemMonthly September 2018 – Hydrogen from plastic waste, the cleaning potential of saliva, and glyphosate’s effect on honeybees
- The 2018 Nobel Prize in Chemistry: Harnessing evolution to produce new enzymes and antibodies
- The 2018 Nobel Prize in Physics: The creation of tools made from laser light
Please note: none of the graphics on this site are intended for a specific chemistry syllabus, and it should not be assumed that they comprehensively cover any portion of required content for particular qualifications.
The Compound Interest Book
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.