In this month’s Periodic Graphics in Chemistry & Engineering News magazine, we’re looking at the chemistry dentists use to keep your pearly whites healthy. Click through to see the full graphic, including information on tooth decay, fluoride toothpaste, fillings, and tooth whitening.
- IYPT 2019 Elements 039: Yttrium: Camera lenses and white LEDs
- IYPT 2019 Elements 038: Strontium: Glow-in-the-dark paint and reducing tooth sensitivity
- IYPT 2019 Elements 037: Rubidium: GPS, solar cells, and locating tumours
- The environmental impact of industrial reactions – in C&EN
- IYPT 2019 Elements 036: Krypton: Lighting, the metre, and nuclear facilities
Please note: none of the graphics on this site are intended for a specific chemistry syllabus, and it should not be assumed that they comprehensively cover any portion of required content for particular qualifications.
The Compound Interest Book
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.