In this month’s Periodic Graphics in Chemistry & Engineering News magazine, we’re looking at the chemistry dentists use to keep your pearly whites healthy. Click through to see the full graphic, including information on tooth decay, fluoride toothpaste, fillings, and tooth whitening.
- IYPT 2019 Elements 022: Titanium: Sunscreens and space stations
- IYPT 2019 Elements 021: Scandium: Lamps, light alloys, and leaks
- IYPT 2019 Elements 020: Calcium: Teeth, bones and cheese
- #ChemMonthly March 2019: The world’s smallest periodic table, why lemons are sour, and stir bar contamination
- IYPT 2019 Elements 019: Potassium: Soaps and radioactive bananas
Please note: none of the graphics on this site are intended for a specific chemistry syllabus, and it should not be assumed that they comprehensively cover any portion of required content for particular qualifications.
The Compound Interest Book
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.