In this month’s Periodic Graphics in Chemistry & Engineering News magazine, we’re looking at the chemistry dentists use to keep your pearly whites healthy. Click through to see the full graphic, including information on tooth decay, fluoride toothpaste, fillings, and tooth whitening.
- IYPT 2019 Elements 004: Beryllium, emeralds, and NASA telescopes
- The science of making porridge
- IYPT 2019 Elements 003: Lithium, the element powering your internet addiction
- IYPT 2019 Elements 002: There’s more to helium than balloons…
- #ChemMonthly January 2019: Mimicking fugu flavour, graphene water pipes, and new nanotubes
Please note: none of the graphics on this site are intended for a specific chemistry syllabus, and it should not be assumed that they comprehensively cover any portion of required content for particular qualifications.
The Compound Interest Book
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.