After a suggestion over on the facebook page for the site, I decided to make some fill-in-the-blanks style teaching versions of the element infographics for teachers. These could be used as part of a research task on the different groups of elements in the Periodic Table. There’s a sheet for each of the groups, and you can download all of them in a zip file here. Feedback appreciated!
- IYPT 2019 Elements 023: Vanadium: Hardened steel and yellow blood
- IYPT 2019 Elements 022: Titanium: Sunscreens and space stations
- IYPT 2019 Elements 021: Scandium: Lamps, light alloys, and leaks
- IYPT 2019 Elements 020: Calcium: Teeth, bones and cheese
- #ChemMonthly March 2019: The world’s smallest periodic table, why lemons are sour, and stir bar contamination
Please note: none of the graphics on this site are intended for a specific chemistry syllabus, and it should not be assumed that they comprehensively cover any portion of required content for particular qualifications.
The Compound Interest Book
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.