After a suggestion over on the facebook page for the site, I decided to make some fill-in-the-blanks style teaching versions of the element infographics for teachers. These could be used as part of a research task on the different groups of elements in the Periodic Table. There’s a sheet for each of the groups, and you can download all of them in a zip file here. Feedback appreciated!
- The chemistry of Venus flytraps – in C&EN
- How many women have won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry?
- #ChemMonthly September 2018 – Hydrogen from plastic waste, the cleaning potential of saliva, and glyphosate’s effect on honeybees
- The 2018 Nobel Prize in Chemistry: Harnessing evolution to produce new enzymes and antibodies
- The 2018 Nobel Prize in Physics: The creation of tools made from laser light
Please note: none of the graphics on this site are intended for a specific chemistry syllabus, and it should not be assumed that they comprehensively cover any portion of required content for particular qualifications.
The Compound Interest Book
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.