In this month’s Periodic Graphics in Chemistry & Engineering News magazine, we’re looking at the chemistry dentists use to keep your pearly whites healthy. Click through to see the full graphic, including information on tooth decay, fluoride toothpaste, fillings, and tooth whitening.
- How Do Evergreen Trees Stay Green? – In C&EN
- This Week in Chemistry – The Most Tightly-Knotted Structure Ever, and Isotopes Determine the Moon’s Age
- The Chemistry of the Colours of Bodily Fluids
- The Chemistry of Deicers and Antifreeze – in C&EN
- This Week in Chemistry – Searching Roadkill for Drugs, and Plastic from a Christmas Tree Chemical
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.