In this month’s Periodic Graphics in Chemistry & Engineering News magazine, we’re looking at the chemistry dentists use to keep your pearly whites healthy. Click through to see the full graphic, including information on tooth decay, fluoride toothpaste, fillings, and tooth whitening.
- What’s the new 12-sided £1 coin made of?
- Combating Chemoresistance: Blocking DNA Repair to Fight Cancer
- This Week in Chemistry – Countering TB Antibiotic Resistance, and Cleaning Water with Fruit Peels
- World Tuberculosis Day – Statistics, Symptoms, and Treatment
- This Week in Chemistry – Fluorescent Frogs, and How Tardigrades Survive Dehydration
The chemical structures in Compound Interest's graphics are created using PerkinElmer's ChemDraw® Professional v15 desktop software. Includes PerkinElmer copyright material. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved. ChemDraw® may be purchased online here.